Hope you're doing great.
I'm back with a new post today. I always wanted to created something adorable using bubblegum accessories as they add so much of detailing in a project. So I decided to create a small storage space or a mini cabinet and a baby guest book.
Making of storage space:
1. I took two pen stands and joined them together using tacky glue.
2. I used chalk paint to color the joined pen stands.
3. I used two sheets of paper from DMC hydrangea laws pad.
4. I cut the papers measuring each side of the stand and sticked using glue.
5. I chose some of my favourite bubblegum accessories and flowers to decorate the stand. I used hot glue gun to stick these accessories.
6 I took a beautiful quote from the same paper pad and made a back stand for it using Cardstock and sticked it on the stand. This added a beautiful flavour to the project.
I really hope you like this project! I have kept a mini album with some pink hearts in one side. You can definitely keep your laces, fabrics, etc in this mini storage cabinet. Please find the pictures of raw pen stands turned into a beautiful storage space and baby guest book below.