Thursday 17 August 2017

Dress up your Kids ----Accessories from your craft room.

Hello Crafty friends !!!!

How is everyone doing !!! I am super excited to bring loads of new things that will bring a happy smile to your face. Dress My craft has come up with loads of new accessories that will make not only you but even your kids happy !!!
Tell me!!! Do you love dressing up your kid...esp girls in ponies and pig tails !!!!
Nowadays even young kids like to jazz up their dressing and you will find pretty young girls all adorned with fashion accessories. One big advantage with these is if you loose a part of it, it can always be replaced with a new one. So they will remain with you forever.

So here I have some thing to brighten your little ones life. I am sure you will get a big hug from them, once they see it !!! psstt----Please reserve one for me too !!!! LOL

ACCESSORIES FOR KIDS FROM BUBBLE GUM COLLECTION.



The Bubblegum Collection as the name suggests comes in colours that are so pretty and very much like candies and bubble gums. In fact, these are so tempting, you might like to pop one in your mouth but NOOOOO !!! these are not only fashionable not edible!!!!

I have neck pieces for young girls . These have been done in twine to prevent them from getting hurt from rough chains etc. Mark the edges of the accessories that all rounded and smooth especially designed for the safety of kids.


MACROON AROUND THE NECK

This yellow macroon is too adorable. I have put it in a twine and on top there are cute small flowers from the Fashion Collection. Perfect for summer birthday parties !!!



SMILEYS FOR YOU 

Thats a super cute red neck piece perfect for the young diva and it has the cute smileys and bubblegum balls all entwined together. These can be done in many colours.





PIG TAILS AND PONYTAILS 

I remember in my childhood days , when my mom would tie a high ponytail with a cute rubber band , I would walk all around the neighbourhood swaying my head from side to side.....I did that for my daughter. So these cute hair accessories are for your little young baby girl who will happily display these beautiful bands all adorned with bubblegum beauties. Even teenage girls would love wearing them. Here my niece happily grabbed them and modelled for me to show off these cute ones.





COLA KEY RING



Key rings are favourites with kids!!! They like to have many in their collection and here I have that is liked by both boys and girls. A simple and easy one to make, these can be used as danglers from the bags also.


PETITE FLOWERS IN MY HAIR

Something so simple and yet so beautiful. Girls of all ages will go these and did I tell you, I tool 2 minutes to make them!!!!!

GRACE YOUR WRIST WITH STARS AND PEARLS





Let's move to more adult accessories. Here is a bracelet that is apt for any party. It is so pretty and dressy that all girls will love flaunting them on their beautiful wrist.

VICTORIAN STYLE NECK PIECE FOR THE YOUNG DIVA

A beautiful neck piece can be a fashion statement and this one here will surely make faces turn towards you. So shabby, with a victorian feel and yet so dressy. Perfect for cocktail parties and making your friends look at you with wow !!!!!!

So which ones do you like the most !!!!!! I liked all but my favourite is the red smiley one... DO share what you make and get going with the new collection to accessorize yourself.

List of Supplies

COCOACOLA CAN
SMILEYS 1
KEY RING HOOK-RED
PASTEL BEADS
DIY STAR RINGS
DIY CHAIN RING
PASTEL PEARL CHARM 2
MACROON CHARM YELLOW
HANGING BERRIES -PINK FAMILY
DAISY FLOWERS 2
BUBBLEGUM STARS
BUBBLEGUM BALLS-CARROT RED
SUNSHINE FLOWER
STAR CHARM-MATT GOLD
MINI ROSE WITH BASE-IVORY
MINI FLOWER BUNCH
GOLDEN ROUND HANGING PEARLS
FLOWER WITH PEARL
DOUBLE LAYER FLOWER
CUT WORK BALL GOLDEN
LONG HEART PENDANT
GOLDEN JUMP RINGS
BRONZE CLASP
GOLDEN ANTIQUE CHAIN

Thanks for being here!!! Have a good day.

3 comments:

  1. Nice article and I felt very happy after read this content.
    Kids Gown In India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice blog,Thank you for sharing.-

    It will help you :-
    kids electric balance bike


    ReplyDelete