Friday 15 September 2017

ENJOY FESTIVE SEASON WITH DMC PRODUCTS

Hello My Dear Crafty Friends,

 NAVJOT GUJRAL Here And How Are My Dear Crafter Friends Doing. Hope you are also busy in preparations of coming festivals. Yes all the exiting festivals are lined up and just like that many, many, many new products are also lined up at DMC range. Pretty excited for the most beautiful months of the year AND for the upcoming add on at DMC site. And one of our favorite festivals, DIWALI the festival of lights is here. So let’s enjoy DIWALI with DMC products this time. As a super cute series is added in DMC products range, BELLS. Super duper cute, adorable and with majestic sound these Bells are perfect match for any kind of your projects.
 The biggest, brightest, loudest and most opulent of festivals is Diwali. Everyone takes a break from their hectic schedules and busy lives to bond with family, pray for prosperity, indulge in lip-smacking food and surround themselves with the beautiful twinkling lights of Diwali that touch the soul.
 Diwali decorations are an essential element to celebrating the festival. Crafting some wonderfully inventive creations, adds certain kind of magic in decorating home. DMC products elaborates that magic when added to your projects.
 There are some classically traditional Diwali decoration ideas like brown clay diyas, yellow marigold torans and rangolies. Let’s reinvent Diwali decorations this year. Taking a clue from traditions let’s make few things.
 Diwali is not Diwali without the shimmering light of diyas. So let’s start with a Diya……………………………


 Light up your home with this Hanging Diya with beautiful sound from DRESS MY CRAFT, Newly launched BELLS for the entrance, living rooms or bedrooms.  Modern and contemporary version Diya can also become statement piece.

 Firstly, for the base I have taken a wooden cutout from my stash. And color it with Brown n Golden color.

After that I joined two types of Bells from DMC range, with the help of jumprings.

I also added two jumprings for my chain to hang my diya. I pasted a Tea light in between of my Diya’s base. I randomly choose few flowers from my stash. Few bright shades this time.

For the finishing touches, I have added glass glitter here and there.

Lastly, I attached chain, to make my diya hanging. And it’s done.


Let’s move on for second article. Bulb Chime………………………………


Windows or ceilings decorated with this bulb chime are an awesome decoration for every festive season. Make your own cool Bulb Chime. So here is an impressive way to just reuse of your old light bulbs. Bulb Chime- such a cute simple idea. I really like this idea for outdoors too!


 Firstly I have taken 3 light bulbs and color them with pink color. After that I have used crackle medium and then purple color coating.

 Look at these cute pink beauties. You may also give a base coat of gesso if u want.

 I have taken wooden planks from my stash, and did the same job done on bulbs earlier.

After this process, as I want my article in vintage style. I have coated full set with Home Décor Wax.

Wow look at the awesome result. Now it’s twine time.

Turn your glass bulbs more creative, using twine or rope. With twine you can make cool décor for the house and change it out regularly. LOVE IT!

After that for giving more dramatic looks, I added little stamping and shading with inks.

 It’s time to embellish my bulbs with super versatile products from DMC.

 Maximum work is done now. Let’s hang bulbs with wooden plank. I used chain and same twine to give more interesting look.

Here comes the one more beautiful launch from DMC. 6’6’ Hydrangea Lawns Paper Pack. I fussy cut few random flowers from both sheets, small and big.

To make my flowers look same as my project, I distressed them with ink to make them vintage. And add a little Sparkling Dust also. Pasted them randomly.

 N here is the awesome result!!!!!!!!!!






Finally the last one. Cute Little Cushions……………………………
 These packing decorations would make unique souvenirs. Or you may use these as décor pieces too.

 I have taken white and black felt sheets for making my cushions, coordinating colors with super cute flowers from DRESS MY CRAFT range.

 I pasted felt with glue gun and filled the desired cotton.

 To give more interesting look, covered both cushions with ribbons.

 Pasted beautiful flowers. How cute these are. Colored few Fashion Accessories from DMC range with alcohol ink silver.

 And its done. Perfect base for gifting watches, chains or bracelets etc.

 Super cute, can be used for miniature setups too.

 That’s it for today friends. Enjoy, enjoy n enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy with DRESS MY CRAFT Products.

3 comments:

  1. Loved all of these....you always inspires me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo pretty
    Lovely projects
    Fabulous work
    U allways do the magic with the products❤😍
    Luv ur work😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete