Saturday 23 September 2017

Mixed media card + Step by step tutorial

Hi Lovelies

Are you not already having fun with the Dress my Crafts cutest of charms, fashion accessories that can glam up your projects in an instant, bubblegum accessories and now the bells, that come in a whole lot of designs like frog, mickey mouse, pokemon, teddy, whale, squirrel, penguin, monkey and what not !

The full of life Hydrangea Lawns paper pads come in a smaller 6x6 inch size too and are perfect for card making, tag making, creating embellishments and more.

You can check the newly launched products on the website here <3

For my creation today I have made a mixed media card with an easy step by step tutorial for you to follow.


I have used a 6x6 inch sheet from the paper pad and used stencils with modelling paste, randomly used the script stamp and sprayed on Lindy's. For my card I have colored a lavender chipboard with purple and green paint. Some stamped images with distressed edges have been fussy cut to build layers.


This is how I started to build my card by creating layers. I have also heat embossed the chipboard to add some depth.


I have used finnabair's art glitter in purple and yellow at some places .


A metal charm with Finnabair's glass glitter in golden adorns the card.


Here is the finished project !

Thanks for stopping by. Hope it inspires you to create something blue :-)


Hugs
Shubhra

Supplies Used
Hydrangea Lawns paper pad

No comments:

Post a Comment