Friday 17 November 2017

Accessories galore

Hi Folks

I am here today to share some projects made with the wide , colorful, charming, vivid and all purpose accessories. These can be used in literally any and all of your craft projects, mini projects, keychains, DIY jewelry, party décor !

Without much delay let me share the projects with you along with step-by-step instructions. This is a long post, grab your cuppa and sit back !


Altered embroidery hoop is a lovely way to decorate some personal space by adding a picture or just some sentiment. I wanted to use the Dress My Craft motifs to complete this. Started with an embroidery hoop, I used a clear sheet inside and created some texture with finnabair glitter and 3D soft gel with a stencil.


Layering was my next step, along with fussy cut motifs and placement of embellishments and flowers.


I finished the hoop by adding the fussy cut images from the DMC motif sheet, adding some more finnabair glitter in purple, DMC sequins and finnabair rust and  patina pastes.

Its already beginning to feel like Christmas so I went with the flow and created these super easy and cute Christmas ornaments.


The bells by Dress My Craft are one-of-a-kind, they are available as dreamy and cute character bells.
I am using the plastic ball circular ornaments to create these perfect DIY Christmas cuties !


DMC Frosted sugar powder was all that I needed to create snow scene inside the ball ornaments. I filled them with some red berries and leaves , a fussy cut figure that was tied to the cap and just wait until you see how the look was completed with the bells :-)


The squirrel bells completed the look of my woodland ornament.


For the second ornament,I have added frosted sugar powder and metallic balls from dress my craft, mini flowers and some buds.


And just finished it off with the penguins bell at the top tied with a twine.

These ornaments are so addictive and easy to make with all the accessories available at dress my craft.


How about the pillow boxes for children, celebrating Christmas with bells ! I have used mickey and bear bells to create these boxes that can be filled with chocolates , candies !


And now something for all your fashion needs ! Get , set and be a trend setter with your own customized hangings. Everything required to make this is available with dress my craft , the pom poms come with both a ring to add keys and a hook to add it to your hand bag. Tassles come in beautiful family of colors. The charms too are available in a vast variety so you can choose to make something that really defines you ! ;-)

That's all for today ! I hope you enjoyed looking at these beauties. I am listing all the items below for easy access.

Thanks for stopping by !

XoXo

Motif sheet
Fabric flower
Blue sequins
Clear water droplets
Sea blue flower
Frosted sugar powder
Squirrel bell
Bear bell
Penguin bell
Mickey bell
Metallic bell
White pom pom
Tassel
Studded heart- Choose Juicy
Crystal Hearts
Purse charm
Pearl charm



No comments:

Post a Comment