Saturday 23 December 2017

A colorful layout + Tutorial

Hello friends,

hope you all gearing up for the new year.There is so much going around in the year end,in amidst of everything i made a super simple layout tutorial for you all.Its as easy as 1-2-3,so first have a look at the complete layout.I used the new stencils and Dot n stripes paper pad along with lots of die cuts from my stash. I used lots of colors to keep it cheerful.



 Here is the step 1:
I have used Oriental card stock,it holds the water well so no need to use gesso.I just sprayed purple color n water through the stencils.
Step 2: Dabbed some distress oxide on the craft mat,sprayed some water to dilute it and randomly splattered it on my paper(dab off the excess with tissue).

Step 3: Sponged distress oxide picked raspberry and peacock feathers through alphabet stencils.Now the base is ready.

I created up my composition with some scrap papers left from dots and stripes paper pad.I cut some circles in purple and pink to add further layers and adhered some washi tape at the top and bottom of the page.Finally embellished it with various die cuts.


I hope you liked it,here is some close ups:




Products used:

Alphas stencil
Broken edges stencil
Dots n stripes 6*6 paper pad


Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
kavi

No comments:

Post a Comment