Tuesday 5 December 2017

Miniature study room

Hello guys,
Hope you're doing great.
This is the second post of this month and we are focusing on a few gorgeous products from Dress My Craft. Today, I'm here with another beautiful miniature post created using Dress my craft miniature furniture and the latest released papers "Dots n Stripes".
I have two projects to share with you.
1. Miniature study room (Shadow box): I have used couple of miniature furniture, Dots n stripes paper pad 12x12 and other accessories from Dress My craft to make a shabby chic study room.
2. Baby passport covers: I have created two passport covers using the 6x6 Dots n strips paper pad from Dress My Craft. These paper pads come in a great quality and beautiful colors which is literally a treat to our eyes. This papers have almost all the colors in super shabby effect which can be combined with any papers while you make your scrapbooks, cards or envelopes.

I have listed and linked the items I have used in these projects so that you can easily hop on to the store and purchase them. 
Miniature Study room






Baby passport covers

List of items used in this project:

Hope you like my projects and please do leave your comments if you really want to see more posts.
Thank you

3 comments: