Tuesday 6 February 2018

BABY BOY BLUE -- A NEW RELEASE PAPER

Hello to all my fabulous friends !!!!

How is everyone doing !!!!! I am back after the most memorable and fun trip to USA representing Dress My craft and We have introduced DMC products in the international craft world with a bang. Everyone loved our products and commented on their remarkable design and quality.

One of the recent launch is a paper pad so beautiful that you cannot stop yourself from getting it.
Its the Baby Boy collection called-Precious Baby Boy.

It comes with two coordinating motif sheets.


I had so much fun making projects from these. Its perfect for cards, envelopes and scrap books as it is beautifully thick and sturdy and and has excellent smooth and matt finish.

Here are my cards  and envelopes made with this adorable paper pack.





                                                                   A Shadow Box card


                                                                       Shaker card







DRESS MY CRAFT PRODUCTS USED

So I hope you have already fallen in love with this adorable paper pack. Do you know there is a pink paper pack as well for Charming BaBy Girl and that too is just too cute !!! Check it out here .

Hop on the Dress My craft Store for all your creative needs. 
Thanks for stopping by.fa



3 comments: