Friday 2 February 2018

BUTTERFLY LAYOUT WITH TEENIE WEENIES

HELLO,

My Dear Crafty Friends. NAVJOT GUJRAL here, again with the very first post of FEBRUARY. Let’s start with very happy news; DMC rocks the show at CHA2018. Yes it was first time DRESS MY CRAFT exhibited booth at CHA and it was well appreciated by all. Thanks for your love n support. We really appreciate that.  Hope you are enjoying all beautiful posts done by my fellow crafters.

Let’s move on to my project. I have made a Layout using awesome DMC paper pack- TEENIE WEENIES. A beautiful, beautiful collection of papers and can also be coordinate with other paper packs from DMC. Isn’t that amazing? Available in 6’’x 6’’ and 12’’x 12’’ both sizes with 12 design 2 each sheets. This heavy GSM paper can be used in any of your craft projects. Sky is the limit to use these super awesome vintage look papers. Coming back, I have made a mix media layout using 3 design sheets from same paper pack.



Firstly, I have chosen three sheets from paper pack and one craft sheet same size for back.

To make my paper ready to work with many mediums, I gave a coat of Clear Gesso.

Time for some Stenciling and Sprays. I applied Modeling Paste with one of the awesome Stencil from DMC and sprayed few random Pink n Brown Sprays at all four sides, to give my project a little more vintage look.

After drying my page properly, I distressed the edges with Prima Distressing Tool. Oh! I love this tool. Now it’s turn of rest two sheets. I randomly tore my sheets by hand n pasted on by main background sheet.

OMG…. I am madly in love with these stencils. Its turn for second stencil with Texture Paste- White Crackle.

Turn of third stencil, actually at this moment I did not  know how it will turn out. But result is super awesome, n I loved that. Here, for this layer I have used 3D Gloss Gel and Prima Mica Powder- Opal Magic Gold.

Turn of pasting back sheet for extra support. You may also use canvas or chipboard of same size.

Now I cut few die cuts and took few metal embellishments from my stash.


Turn of beautiful accessories from DMC. I Adhere flowers n some paper and clay leaves.

Must say I liked this tussle a lot in spite it’s not hanging this time.

Here comes the turn of DMC Sequins to complete my project.

AND IT’S DONE, Hope you enjoyed this.



Do give your valuable comments. See you all very soon, till than HAPPY CRAFTING…………………. 


PRODUCTS USED-----



No comments:

Post a Comment