Thursday 8 February 2018

CELEBRATE SEASON OF LOVE WITH DMC


Hello,
Lovely crafters ………….!!   Navjot Gujral here again with a new post for the same month. Month of February; or I can say Month of Love. YES, I am talking about Valentine’s Day. A day to show your love and gratitude towards your any relation. And what is best other than a handmade gift; you made something special for them. This is the perfect way to show friends and family how much we love them.
Let’s come to the articles now, as I am totally in love with DMC products, So a little change with love theme colors, now enjoy everything with DMC colors.
Firstly, I have made a wooden tag. Using beautiful HYDRANGEA LAWNS MOTIF SHEETS.

Oooooooooooooo these birds are tooooooo cute.

Very simple and easy tag. Also used DMC stencil here, to make it more beautiful.

Assembled few things, finished with frosted sugar powder and little hearts. Also added Sparkling Dust, glitters are always an eye catcher! Amazing the difference a little glitter can make. Very happy to see the results.

Now move on to Second article, this is a little up cycled project.

Can be used as a decorative item in your house or car.

You may even decorate your perfume bottles in the same way, to give a little personal touch.

Little gesso, few colors and beautiful, beautiful Butterflies giving me Arabian Nights feelings. This is magical, truly; I wish I can capture its beauty with my camera too.

It’s time for Third one, Car Hanging. Hmmmm I think so, I have given a right name. Lolllll!!

This can be used as key chain, bag dangler, accessory etc. etc. etc. But I have made this for car with beautiful Bells and awesome accessories from DMC.

Time for the Fourth and last article.

Perfect gift to combine with your personal diary, with makeup or makeup boxes. Or just as a key chain. Options are endless actually.

I hope you enjoyed, do give your valuable suggestions. And don’t forget to check these beautiful products from DMC as many, many, many new and awesome products are online now, go grab yours soon, soon, very soon as you can’t resist buying them.
HAPPY CRAFTING

PRODUCTS USED-----

4 comments: