Monday 26 February 2018

ENJOY EVERY BIT OF LIFE WITH DMC PRODUCTS


HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lovely Crafters,
Navjot Gujral here again. Hope you all are enjoying doing crafting, and why not you all have great reason to do crafting every time- DMC Products.
Yes too versatile products as you can think and make anything what is in your mind. For your every project DMC have related products. Just think and make. My today’s project is totally based on this. Have you all seen the beautiful miniature baskets and many more things from DMC Miniature range? I chose same range for the same project. Picture heavy post, go and grab your drink.

Let’s start, I want to make a box this time and I don’t want a plain box. I want a Miniature Shop on top of the box this time. It’s really crazy, I madly loved this. Firstly for the base structure I have used a leftover packing of miniature door. Best way to reuse steadily box.

To make an inside drawer I used floral oriental collection paper and to give more awesome looks for my box I covered it with DMC- dots n stripes paper. Also pasted lace to enhance box more.

Time for cutie stuff from DMC and few ice cream sticks. I used plenty of sticks and clay in this project.

I have made a small board here with same sticks. Fun, fun, true fun.

I have also made a small create for extra dramatic looks for my whole miniature shop scene.

Time for the main shelf now.

I have also made two coordinating tables as well with sticks and colored all with folkart paint.

Time for another fun part. Making  Clay miniatures. I have used air dry clay here to make all tiny things.

I colored all stuff with dry pastels to give more realistic looks.

I have also made cute tiny cheese loaves with same clay.

Yum, yum, yum!!!! Lots of breads and buns. 

Time to assemble everything. I took all Miniature baskets again here and for the feel of base cloth I have used another super cute paper from dots and stripes paper pad for all of them.

Lastly I assembled each and everything on my box.

I have also used a tiny board here.

Cute little jam bottles.

Eggs are too cute. All things available at Dress My Craft and Crafters Corner Site linked below.

To add little spice, I have also made these cute little Red Chilies.

Cute little Mug, i filled it with clay herbs.

Enjoy every bit of life, i hope you all noticed my tag line for this project. LOL!!
So, this is it for today. Hope you all liked this Miniature Shop. See you all very soon again.
HAPPY CRAFTING

PRODUCTS USED-----


















4 comments:

  1. Navjot ... it's so so so pretty ... must say you are a really hard working person with so much patience to give even the minutest of details...and the tag line obviously ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, really means a lot 2 me 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, incredibly awesome project. Inspiring every bit of me. Everything is so adorable that I want to see everything over n over again.

    ReplyDelete