Monday 26 February 2018

Retro baby boy tags

Hello Beautiful People !

The insanely gorgeous baby boy and baby girl papers from Dress My craft are now available to purchase ! And we cant have enough of baby love in our lives, right ?! There are a million ideas that I can practically put to use when making something for a baby. Treasure boxes, scrapbooks, cards, invitations, explosion boxes, birthday party supplies are just a few things you can easily attempt !

I am sharing retro styled baby boy tags made using the Precious baby boy collection. The papers are 240 GSM and available in sizes 6x6 inches and 12x12inches. The design on each paper is unique and the they provide a perfect contrast to create something end to end.

I love the fact that the graphics on every paper are perfect size, retro styled and different from any other baby theme papers. This is going to be a long post with loads of pictures so let me jump to the pictures now showcasing the beautiful papers , motif sheet die cuts and a lot of DMC accessories.

I would also be sharing a video tutorial at the end of the post soon !


A few teasers before I share the tags and details ...


A baby changes your world and everytime I look at these pictures of mother-baby, I just keep smiling to myself :)



The blue pollens and sequins are my favorite on this tag ! Instantly brightened up the space.


Here is a full picture of this tag , miniatures at DressMyCraft are absolutely stunning and the range is too wide , there are a lot of options to choose from and they are all so cute, here the miniature cane basket and doraemon have added dimension and magic to the tag ! I have also added some die cuts from DMC motif sheets. At the end of this post, I would be linking all the supplies.


This tag is also accentuated with motif sheet die cuts from baby and hydrangea collection. I have attached each tag to a hanger with some adorable white acrylic chains and bows, that are available at DressMyCraft.



Some more retro baby love where the papers do the magic ! See the white chains with white bows, aren't those adding so much more magic to my creations !


Sequins are the icing on the cake on all my tags, but this one in red is my absolute fav !







Here is a consolidated view of all the tags !

I would soon be putting up a video tutorial for you to follow. Hope you like it. Show us you love by leaving some comments.

Supplies

Precious baby boy collection
Bows
Acrylic chain White
Baby boy motif sheet
Dots and Stripes motif sheet
Hydrangea lawns motif sheet
Blue pollen
Miniature Doraemon
Miniature cane basket


Thank you !
Shubhra

4 comments: