Saturday 14 April 2018

Fabric Transfer Denim Bag

Hello my crafty angels,

Hope you have been doing great. I am here today with a Fabric Transfer Denim bag. I used the fabulous Fabric transfers and Denim bag from Dress My Craft for this creation, layered with multiple flowers, paper scraps, trims, thread, bits and pieces from my stash. These transfers come in many pretty designs and you can cut them out and create your own composition, as I did and then iron them on your fabrics.

These gorgeous French style fabric transfers can be used to decorate your Cushions, Tote bags, Pillows, Approns, Jackets, Curtains, Bed sheets, Table runners, Placemats, T-shirts, Side mats, Wall hangings and what not! The sky is limit!








I love the way it turned out. Hope you are inspired to create a beauty using this super gorgeous products.

Products:
Denim bag
Rose-banner-fabric-transfer-sheet

Hugs,
Bipasha

1 comment: