Tuesday 3 April 2018

MY MINIATURE GARDEN

Hello

This is Anita here today and I am here to mesmerise you with the awesomeness of Dress My Craft products. Every day new products are being added to the store and all of them are super cute and so beautiful.
So if, its a baby room, kitchen, living room, or any 3D project with miniatures, Dress My Craft is the one stop solution.

I have a pretty little garden scene on the blog today. I love gardens and during my childhood days, I remember most of my time in my garden with flowers and butterflies.
I am so much in love with these miniature accessories that make my garden complete.
And it was so difficult to stop. You can go on and on decorating and creating your project.

So here is my miniature garden. Each nook and corner has been made with so much detailed work.

Take a closer look and do stop and sit here for some time.



Look at the amazing range of pots -ceramic, terragotta, bamboo and wooden----good enough to decorate your garden!! And the mini roses look perfect in them!!1

   Did you notice the visitors n my garden ----the tiny squirrels and the cockatoo bird.. They love being here !!!


The flooring is so beautiful...all natural with cement tiles and moss green grass.

                                               My garden has a display of pots and tools as well





This lil creature wants an entry inside !!!

So how was my garden !!!  am sure you all had a beautiful time here!!!!! So if you want to make one for yourself, listed below are all the products. Get going for the store has much more than these.
Visit www.dressmycraftstore for all the products.



Dress My craft Products used

Miniature cockatoo bird
Miniature vegetable
Miniature vegetable basket
Miniature mini post
Miniature flower pots 1
Miniature wooden logs
Miniature white long vase
Miniature mugs
Miniature terracotta
Miniature terra cotta
Gysophila flower
Micro mini rose buds
Dry green moss powder
Pollen sticks -olive
Natural hemp cord

Products from Crafters Corner

Miniature Letter box 2
Miniature Anywhere
Handtool
Tim Holtz brick stencil
Finnabair art stones
White gesso


3 comments: