Thursday 12 April 2018

Shabby Chic Diorama 3D Baby card

Hello Crafty Folks!!

I'm Manu from A Handfull of Art and I have a super cute shabby chic diorama baby card today to share with you all !! I have used the Charming Baby Girl paper pack to make this cute 3D card.
I'm so in love with this paper pack and it's just the right appropriate paper pack for all the baby girl related projects that you would like to make, be it, a baby album/scrapbooks/cards/baby related gifts or be it anything.

Lets checkout the Diorama 3D card!

I couldn't stop myself from clicking the pictures so you all would be having a bombardment of  pictures of this cute itty bitty 3D card!
I would also be sharing a few tips and tricks on how to use some products bringing out the best in them and with minimal wastage!



I have embellished it heavily with a lot of embellishments from the Dress My Craft products and totally loved the way it came out, quite shabby and chic !!







The cherry on top was the rainbow glitter chunk which I used graciously on the edges of the card.

Here's a tip!!
1. Close the fan if you are working in a room with the fan turned on. It will just make it easy for the glitter to land up everywhere!
2. Use a tacky tape ! YES, you heard it right, I have used a 6 mm tacky tape on the edges and then peeled it off, Then I applied the rainbow glitter chunk and then  removed the excess by running my finger all over. This also helps the glitter to adhere properly and it removes the excess glitter.
Easy peasy!! no mess with the glue and the best part.. the glitter application turns out to be very very uniform all over. I loved doing it this way!





This diorama 3D card has  4 layers, 1st is the front panel which has a opening, 2nd is the panel on which the flowers are struck onto, 3rd is the layer on which the baby image is pasted and the last is the backing of the card.



Here is a side view and I have used the super cute bubblegum accessories dangling with the pink coloured acrylic chain!



Below are a few more closeups!









I hope you liked this cute 3D diorama card and would love to try one !

Products used from DMC

Charming baby girl 12*!2
Acrylic chain
Pastel Pearl Charm
Daisy flowers
Vintage White lace
Rainbow bows pink
Big 3D fairy flower
Mini round brads
Pink tassle
Micro rose leavez
Twisted rose buds
Poppy rose Cream
Rainbow glitter chunks
Dry green moss powder

2 comments:

  1. I become fan of you because I make a 3d card design as you told in this article and my friend loved it so much. Thanks for sharing this tutorial with us.

    ReplyDelete