Friday 18 May 2018

FUN WITH MOTIF SHEETS


Hellllllllooooooooo  My Dear Crafty Friends. NAVJOT GUJRAL here, and I am here again with a new post at none other than your favorite Dress My Craft blog.
I am very excited. For my today’s blog post, Hmmmmmm yes a little. Although I am always excited to write my posts, but………. I am excited because of the CRAFTY FEAST. Yes it’s time for the most happening thing in craft industry, India. EVENT OF THE YEAR, Actually – CRAFTY FEAST – 3. Yipppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
So just stop thinking and grab your ticket as soon as possible. Join and feel the amazing experience as well as make lifetime memories which you are going to cherish throughout your life. For all details you may check CRAFTERS CORNER site.
So coming back to my today’s post. I have made three tags today to share with all of you. Tags are made up of super amazing Motif Sheets coming coordinated with paper packs. But today no paper packs have been used as just a post to show you how versatile these motif sheets are, as you can make many things using only these.
Time for first tag. Very quick n easy to make.

Few Ken Oliver colors for base. One-two die cuts.

And rest beauty is DMC products. Amazing products, can make anything just magical.

Time for second tag. Black and white beauty.

Must say super cute butterflies.

Time for the last tag now. I have taken a ready to use tag from ranger. Here I have made the base with few DISTRESS INKS n STENCIL.

Time for little fussy cutting. Ooooooo I am loving this bird, it’s super cute.

Time for more and more stamping.

Now it’s turn of distress paint with stencil. Really a fun way to give a little metallic look.

Yyeeeyyyyyyyyyy time to use again super amazing products from DMC only.

Time for the final touches. Here I have used my all time favorite flower pearls and sparkling dust along with antique bronze square beads and glass beads paste.

Wow……………

Loved the outcome.

Little green sequins bow looks amazing.

Tooooo cute bird.

All the products are available at DRESS MY CRAFT n CRAFTERS CORNER site. I hope it is quite clear how versatile these MOTIF SHEETS are. Stay tuned for many more amazing designs coming soon.
So this is it for today, hope you all liked. Do give your valuable suggestions. See you all very soon. Till than Happy Crafting!!!!!


PRODUCTS USED-----












No comments:

Post a Comment