Sunday 13 August 2017

Hydrangea Lawns Layout Tutorial

Hello wonderful people,
Bipasha here with a scrapbook layout using the DressMyCraft's super glam hydrangea lawns paper pad and some yummy embellishments.


I got too carried away with all the gorgeous embellishments and you can't blame me for it, right ;) ? So, without further ado let me walk you through the tutorial to create this layout.

Build the background:
1. Select any two coordinated papers for the layout.
2. I used heat embossing technique to create the background.Ink the stamp (with watermark ink) and stamp image.
Pour embossing powder onto image while it is still wet.Tap excess powder off the sheet and put back into the jar. Heat until powder melts and becomes shiny.




Create some co-ordinated embellishment:
1. Fussy cut the flowers
2. I have removed the metal clamp from  my pearl embellishment and separated the fabric flowers into two parts
3. I have coloured some mega stones with dylusion spray to add some dimensions to the stamens of my flowet embellishment
4. I have die-cut some leaves and coloured them with distress oxide to match my layout.







Glue it down:
1. I stuck everything with double sided foam tape to create 3D effect and add more interest to the layout.
2. Finally, I added some random paper strips, laces, washitape, maskingtape, thread, chipboard to finish the look.







Materials from DMC:
Hydrangea Lawn Paperpad
Soft fabric flower white
Double tone hanging pearls

Hope you have as much fun in creating the layout as much as I had. Leave your queries in the comments, if any.
Happy crafting
Hugs,
BK

4 comments: