Wednesday 23 August 2017

JAZZ YOUR ARTICLES WITH ''DMC'' PRODUCTS

Hello Lovely Crafters Friends,
Navjot Gujral here with the second post for the same month. Hope you all are enjoying doing crafting as I am.
As this month, all DT MEMBERS are working to make DMC Products more and more familiar to you all. Here I am again with the two amazing product range which is………….
ACCESSORIES – Fashion Accessories & Bubblegum Accessories
And
HYDRANGEA LAWNS PAPER
Today I am focusing on both and sharing four projects. Be ready for a long picture heavy post. Go and grab your drink.
Yes amazing products with whom you can make enormous things.
My First project to share with you which is made with the Hydrangea lawns paper, first pack released by DMC. PHOTO FRAME, DÉCOR PEACE. I totally loved the color and designs of super awesome paper pack, which can add awesome wonders to your projects.



I love frames and there amazing to document pictures and decorate your home. If you want display your special pictures in unique and stylish way so this is one of the perfect.
Let’s start. Firstly I drew the desired shape on sun board/cardboard.



I cut three pieces of same shape from sun board. I picked six different designs from paper pack. Pack is coming with twelve gorgeous paper designs. And cut them also in the same shape.



Then for giving more dramatic looks, randomly I did distressing, torn the edges, used texture paste, light paste with stencils and little stamping as well.



I pasted all six paper cutouts to both the sides of sun board.



I pasted few things on one side of each frame from my stash.



Here comes the most exciting part, pasting DMC Accessories. I used many DMC Fashion Accessories, to complete my project.



With punch, I punched holes and joined my frames with jump rings.


Another side, Ideal for putting up pictures.



Here comes the finished project.



For the second project, I have made a tag using super stunning paper pack again.
I cut two sizes of regular tags from DMC Oriental papers.



Here comes the exciting part again. As this is super gorgeous paper pack, same as the cover is. Yes I made this tag using the front cover of Hydrangea lawns.



For the bigger tag, I cut four five designs from cover page. Distressed the cutouts  and pasted. For the smaller tag, I used leftover from my last projects.



Apply light paste, texture paste on both tags using stencil same stencil.



From hydrangea design paper, I Fussy cut some of them and you have your cute flowers ready. I fussy cut from my cover pattern paper.


I placed all together. They are lots of fun because you can grow crazy with the layers and dimension.



Color two charms with alcohol ink, to match my project.



Adhere sentiment onto the bottom of tags and thread the tops with twine and ribbon.



For the third project, I recycled a box.
Chose two script paper from HYDRANGEA LAWNS.



Than the toughest job, tearing papers ……………. Lol!  Actually it’s difficult. With the heavy heart I randomly torn the papers and dipped in water.



After few seconds, remove papers from bowl and with the help of tissue drain the excess water.



I pasted the papers with soft gloss gel on my box. If you want you may give a base coat with Gesso also.



Here I took the another beautiful, awesome product from DMC. Clear drops. To make my work easy, I pasted my drops on two side tape as now my drops didn’t run here and there while doing Gesso.



After the gesso is dried, I colored my drops with spray and alcohol ink.



I took wooden leaves and colored them with acrylic color.



Turn of beautiful flowers from DMC Fashion Accessories.



I pasted blue drops randomly.



Splattered few colors, and gives little distressed look on another edge of box with waxes and colors.



Here comes the last project. Super simple and super sweet. Bag charm…………………



I took resin angle. And colored it with waxes.



I have pasted the ultimate back support to my angle, to make it hanging. And colored few Accessories with alcohol ink to achieve the desired color I want.



I used here cute Black Flower from DRESS MY CRAFT. Placed all together and its done.


Leave me a comment below and tell me which of these ideas is your favorite.









8 comments: