Thursday 7 September 2017

Embellishments with DMC accessories

Hola Folks !

I am super excited to be back with a new post ! I adore the absolutely stunning bubblegum and fashion accessories by Dress My Craft. Not only are they one of a kind but their use is so versatile that I , for one cannot stop using them in so many unique ways. I am planning to make a hanging charm specific to each of my handbag.. how's that ! ??

With so many possibilities already highlighted by the DMC design team, I am here to showcase embellishments created for further use in scrapbooking, mixed media, envelopes, cards, baby books and more ! I have centered my creations around die-cuts and totally loved how cute these turned out to be.



Perfect for baby scrapbooks, baby cards, guest books, accordion and what not.. this baby embellishment will be a highlight !! I have used the absolutely yummy and colorful chain rings around the die cut from Dress My Craft. Find them here


This pin has the pretty charms and sequins doing all the magic and a ready to use embellishment for any of your project. I have used pink soda sequins that can be found here and the accessories here



I have included one of these vintage looking embellishment for which I primarily used the black fabric flower , hung some ivory pearls through the die cut and a little star to finish the look. I have also sprinkled some golden black sequins randomly, well just because I love sequins !!




If I can, I will never let go of a chance to create something girly ! So I came up with this embellishment with a dress form. The MDF dress form has a die cut at the back and I have used the large beads through die cut , a mini purse and a rose in the centre of the dress form.

With a wide variety of applications and these inspiring ideas , you can create a lot more with these cutest charms available with Dress My Craft !

Have a creative week ahead :-)

Hugs
Shubhra

List of supplies

Chain rings
Black fabric flower
Purse charm
Golden cut work beads
Star charm
Blue flower charm
Rose charm

4 comments: