Sunday 19 November 2017

Miniature Cafe

Hi Peeps

How absolutely adorable are the Dress My Craft miniatures and how easy and fun it is to use them in creating 3D projects. I am sure you all are having a gala time admiring and getting inspired from the DT projects. There are so many different themes and 'scenes' created by each of the team member to showcase something unique and out of the box everyday !

Today, I want to share another miniature project depicting a café ! Have a look ..


The cabinet and shelves are handmade from scratch. The miniature wall clock, antique frame, crockery, gramophone, cake dome are miniature accessories from Dress My Craft.


And that's not all, I have a pretty customer with a pup too !


Here is the complete look of my shadow box !


Supply list

Miniature gramophone
doll
Miniature dog
Miniature antique frames
Miniature candle stand
Wall clock
Miniature cake stand

Hope you enjoyed yet another miniature project :)

Hugs
Shubhra

4 comments: