Thursday 7 December 2017

Scalloped Photo Bunting

Hi Friends

I an here today to share with you an exciting photo bunting made with Dress My Craft Accessories and embellishments. I have scalloped pennants and each measures 9x7 inches making them perfect for adding a postcard size picture and embellishing. I have created 12 pennants for a birthday party and they completely rocked the show !

So here are some pictures with a lot of different accessories and embellishments from Dress My Craft, I have linked the products at the end of the post.


Shhh...I have poured in some sheer gorgeousness with the sequins in every pennant !





Tassels available in color co-ordinated family packs that are sized big enough to be used on any project.




The large emoji beads are a show stopper !




Adorable stars lighting up this pennant.


Fabric flowers in white and black are a must have for your scrapbooks, cards or mixed media.




The bunting was too big to fit in one shot ! So I have these scrambled up shots to show you how good it really looked, even more so with the twine !

Thanks for stopping by today !

Here is a list of products used.

Bows
Stars
Smileys
White fabric flower
Tassel
Blue sequins
Yellow Sequins

Hugs
Shubhra

No comments:

Post a Comment